Sender:
From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1991 17:07:40 EDT
I was able to get some more information on why Scott Lagrand was
suspended.  Lagrand is originally from Potsdam.  The local paper
(the curious fish-wrapper) had talked to Scott's father.  His father
said that the suspension was NOT because of talking to agents, girls
or drugs.  So this leaves drinking and other activities (streaking)
not becoming an NCAA athelete.  I heard about some ritual party and
stunts that I guess Boston College might have wanted to crack down
on.  I believe that his suspension is for 6 games, including those
against Team USA and the up coming North Country trip.  The local fans
were looking forward to seeing Lagrand in goal.

I'm off on a spy mission Friday night: to scope out BC and see how good
St. Lawrence is going to be this year.  I'll especially be watching the
SLU goal tender, their only apparent unproven position on paper.

Mike Zak
Clarkson '87, '90,...
"Maui no ka oi!"