Sender:
From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 18:40:05 -0400
ECAC Women: All-Star Teams

1st team:

G:  Sarah Tueting (Dartmouth)
D:  Sue Reece (Princeton) - Heather Reinke (UNH)
A:  Katie King (Brown) - Wendy Tatarouns (UNH) - Stephanie O'Sullivan (PC)

2nd team:

G:  Laurie Belliveau (Yale)
D:  Barb Gordon (Colby) - Melissa Mills (PC)
A:  Meaghan Sittler (Colby) - Kathy Issel (Princeton) - AJ Mleczko (Harvard)

Player-of-the-year:  Stephanie O'Sullivan (PC)

Rookie-of-the-year:  Meaghan Sittler (Colby)

ECAC 95-96 NEWS:

Next year in the ECAC League 12 teams will not be playing each other
twice, but "one and a half times".  Meaning something like 16-17 games
will count in the league.  The problem of playing home and home games (22
games count) is that many ECAC teams already have commitments to
tournaments.  So they plan to phase in the 22 games counting over the
next couple of years.  I thought they might come to that as the schools
were going to have to come up with several more weekends of ice time.

In theory the ECAC and the schools will be putting together their
composite schedule soon.  I intend to put in online again (with WTS's
support!) when I get it.  As always, if anybody sees their team's
individual schedule for next year, please feel free to email it to me.

/
 good shooting
 rhun-hungerf