Sender:
From:
"Carl H. Ford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 16:16:27 -0400
Troy Thiele writes:

>Would there be anyone willing to send me a BU Championship T-shirt, size
>XL?  If so, I would really, really appreciate it.  Please contact me via
>private e-mail.

        This reminds me of something that's been bugging me.  As the
championship game ended, some BU fans appeared wearing BU Championship
T-shirts, presumably the official NCAA shirts.  Only a small quantity
of shirts was available.  Saturday night, some of the BU players were
wearing a different T-shirt.  Presumably, this one was made just for
the players.  Sunday and Monday, I looked all over the BU campus for
either one of these shirts.  Does anyone know if any are available now,
from BU, the NC$$, or from some street vendor?  If they are, I would
appreciate having one sent to me now that I'm back in hockey purgatory.
Please reply by private email.

        Does it always take so long to produce and distribute large
quantities of items like Championship T-shirts?  At least with pro
championships, stuff is available by the next day at the latest.  I
suspect that it's because the demand is lower for some college sports.
Anyone know for sure?

        Thanks in advance for replying,

|Carl Ford  BU '93      GO TERRIERS!!!     |US Naval Research Laboratory|
|                 1995 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS!!!|                   Code 7609|
|          1995 HOCKEY EAST CO-CHAMPIONS!!!|        4555 Overlook Ave SW|
|  1995 HOCKEY EAST TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS!!!|   Washington DC  20375-5352|
|                      1995 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!                       |