Sender:
From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 08:14:31 CST
From the Star Tribune this morning in the Minnesota Scene column:

Gophers' Bell will join Moose
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gophers hockey co-captain Scott Bell has agreed to contract terms with the
Minnesota Moose of the International Hockey League. Bell is expected to join
the Moose this weekend in Las Vegas.

and...

Gophers assistant hockey coach Bill Butters has accepted a position as
co-coach at Bethel College. Butters will continue as assistant rink manager
at Mariucci Arena.
<end quoted material>

Scott Bell graduated from the University at the end of Winter quarter, I think
that he will be a great addition to the Moose!

I'm saddened to see coach Butters leave, but wish him luck at his new position.

-Carol

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!