Sender:
From:
Leigh Torbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 20:01:03 -0400
        In addition to the two instant classics that Mike posted this
morning, I'd like to add one quote from Sunday's Globe. Dupont's column
was classic and the Providence artice's a keeper that I'll hang onto for
a while, but my favorite line is in Joe Concannon's game story about
Maine-BU. Joe's seen quite a bit of hockey in his time, and he summarized
a national championship by an often maligned program by saying:

"This time the Green Line team out of a rink on a dead-end street in
Allston took the limo all the way to the top."

        Couldn't have ever put it better. It's got Boston, a sense of
accomplishemnt, suprises and astonishment. It's perfect.

Leigh