Sender:
From:
"Luiz F. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 1995 21:20:20 EDT
>Posted on 2 Apr 1995 at 18:56:01 by matthew sullivan
>
>Luis-
>Get a clue. Indiana??  Do they play hockey there?  Do you know when the
>last time Coach Woog recruted a player from out of state.  NEVER.  It is
>Bloomington Jefferson in Bloomington MN.  They had wone three MNstate
>championships untill this year.  I think you may need a geography lesson
>on the hockey hot-bed areas in the U.S.  Maybe next time you'll get it
>right.  Untill then brush up on your hockey lesson.
>Matt Sullivan
>University of Minnesota Duluth

I thought Indiana was a hotbed of hockey. Hasn't Indiana University
made the Final Four several times and won the national championship
a couple of times? Isn't the Indiana coach that guy who argues with
the referees, punches his players, and throws chairs onto the ice?

Maybe watching so much hockey this past weekend got me confused.

Luiz F. Valente