Sender:
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 1995 18:42:21 EST
I've devised an alternative method of ranking teams at the end of the
season.  It agrees very closely with how the NCAA committee seeded the
teams for this year's tournament, which RPICH doesn't do (this year any-
way).  I'm in the process of testing it against past years.  If anyone
wants to discuss it, please E-Mail me separately.

Steve G