Sender:
From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 15:17:28 -0500
Goal:      Sarah Tueting (Dartmouth)
           Laurie Belliveau  (Yale)

Defenders: Heather Reinke (UNH)
           Barb Gordon (Colby)
           Melissa Mills (PC)
           Kelley Roberts (UNH)

Attackers: Stephanie O'Sullivan (PC)
           Katie King (Brown)
           Wendy Tatarouns (UNH)
           AJ Mleczko (Harvard)
           Meaghan Sittler (Colby)
           Alison Wheeler (PC)

Coach of the year: Jackie Barto (PC)

I still have not seen any information on the ECAC Players of the Year,
unless this is it in disguise?!

Not having the league leading scorer (K. Issel), not to mention two
of the best American defenders on this list suggests the writer's were
told what to write.  I have to also note that the coach of the year honor
seems to transfigure to John Marchetti!

/
 good shooting
 rhun