Sender:
From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 14:24:34 -0500

>Ryan Robbins wrote:
>>They are unnecessary and clutter mailboxes. If people want updates,
>>they should make arrangements privately to receive the updates
>>privately.
>
>Would you care to qualify that statement with "IMO"?  Personally, being in
>college hockey pergatory (St. Louis) I don't get a lot of coverage.  And
>I'm sure others are in the same boat.  If you don't want the updates,
>delete them!  Otherwise, let the rest of us enjoy some current news.

I agree. After all, we get at least 100 postings
per day, so I don't see what difference 3 or 4 extra
ones will have, although It will help those in
"pergatory" as bill mentions. The only stipulation
I would add (besides not putting scores in the subject line)
is that it would work best if one person was dsignated
to post the updates. If we have 5 or 10 people each
postings updates, then mboxs WILL get cluttered.

all spelling errors are hereby fixed! :)]

BRI

--
Bri Farenell                  Hey parents: the kids' sports belong to the kids.
[log in to unmask]     WWW: http://fire.camp.clarkson.edu/~farenebt