Sender:
From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 10:29:41 -0700
Phil, I think, as Mike M would say, that way back then, the OTs were only
10 minutes long!  That game went, I believe into the 98th minute or so.  I
just had a conversation with a chemistry colleague who was there for that
game in Lake Placid while on sabattical at Cornell, and he asked the same
question. I am NOT an expert, but I believe that is the answer to an
apparent paradox..... anyone want to confirm?

TB