Sender:
From:
Bill Balloni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 07:42:25 U
Ryan Robbins wrote:
>They are unnecessary and clutter mailboxes. If people want updates,
>they should make arrangements privately to receive the updates
>privately.

Would you care to qualify that statement with "IMO"?  Personally, being in
college hockey pergatory (St. Louis) I don't get a lot of coverage.  And
I'm sure others are in the same boat.  If you don't want the updates,
delete them!  Otherwise, let the rest of us enjoy some current news.

Bill Balloni
Wisconsin '85