Sender:
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 07:40:29 EST
        As someone who was trapped in the office yesterday until long after
six,  I won't be contacting ESPN about their coverage since I didn't see it.
But I can tell you all ... that those who did should darn well say something.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease,  folks,  purely and simply.   Make some
noise.   The idea that some of you feel lucky and priveledged to have
merely seen the game is baloney.   How long have you been paying for ESPN
without seeing what you want?   (And don't tell me it's "free" with basic
service.   There *is* no such thing as "free" in TV.:-(

        -- Dick Tuthill