Sender:
From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 18:13:10 -0700
To get respect, you have to earn it, then if not given, demand it, IMHO,
and then be prepeared to take your package elsewhere.  I am not sure
college hockey is big enough to do that yet, but someone in charge out to
complain, and make sure it does not happen again, and then go out and plan
how to icnrease coverage over the next few years.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64