Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1991 15:38:02 EDT
Mike Bosche writes:
>     Mike Machnick made the comment that it's too bad we can't publish
>the HOCKEY-L Digest.  Why not?
>     I think it was Carol who said that the list was even  "scooping" her
>local paper.  I realize it would cost money but I'm sure the NCAA could
>find money to promote college hockey!(yeh right :-))

We probably wouldn't even need the NCAA, just a backer with some deep
pockets.  Excuse me while I go bug Mr. Trump :-)

On the other hand, I wouldn't want to be the person who has to figure out
how to distribute the royalties...

But all seriousness aside, I hope HOCKEY-D works out.
--
Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and probably '94

"Tips for Gals: 13 Common First-Date Warning Signs That a Guy Might Be a Jerk:
"6.  He wants to take you to a hockey game."
-- _Dave Barry's Guide to Marriage and/or Sex_