Sender:
From:
"Dr. Tim Newman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 16:06:56 -0600
Patrick Moore and Jack B. have commented on Mike Addesa as a possibility for
the Notre Dame job - after all, Addesa has a national title under his
belt.  Well, there is another coach out there with a D-I title under his
belt - Frank Anzalone.  Anzalone is coaching in the ECHL, I think, or
maybe he's up to the AHL now.

Anzalone won the title with the Lake State Lakers back in the 80s.

Of course, Frankie, like Addesa, is not without some baggage.  Frankie's
baggage, or maybe we should say LUGGAGE, includes the world's worst
collection of ties.  Anzalone became known around the CCHA in the 80s
for his tacky ties, inspiring "wacky tie nights" in some arenas.

 :-)  Yours in rumor mongering,

 Tim Newman