Sender:
From:
Dean Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 11:15:56 -0600
Reed Munson writes:

>         WHOA!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!??? I guess there were some
>         people out there who felt the same way I did too!

That's the way you felt too, huh?

You feel like generalizing a whole state to a bunch of back-woods,
dumb hicks. You tell them that they are a lower species. You make
fun of the way they dress. AND you make a real snide comment about
the weight of the people......all because of a cheer?

And then, you're all high and mighty, you consider yourself a 1st
class citizen in a 1st class city.

I think I'm going to be sick.

-Dean