Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1991 23:58:07 EDT
Hmm, a holiday tournament at Denver, eh?

I actually like some of Keith's suggestions (I've been on this list too
long), but it seems in this day and age, you really can't have a hockey
tournament without a corporate sponsor.  It occurs to me that the Coors
brewery is rather close to Denver, so how about...

Nah, scratch that.  The NCAA would never go for it.

As for first-round pairings, I'd suggest Air Force vs. Army and Denver vs.
Notre Dame.  There's no real reason, except that I suspect Air Force-Army
would be a good matchup.  I'm interested to see how this tournament turns
out...
--
Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and probably '94

"Tips for Gals: 13 Common First-Date Warning Signs That a Guy Might Be a Jerk:
"6.  He wants to take you to a hockey game."
-- _Dave Barry's Guide to Marriage and/or Sex_