Sender:
From:
Chris Herringshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 1995 14:03:05 -0500
Well, the advert on channel 19 says the game is on channel 23,
which of course is the preview/tv guide channel.  When I
called Columbia to ask about the game, they said is it
being shown on WKAR channel 22, not channel 23.
But hey, I guess I'll just tape^H^H^H^Hwatch both channels =)

Christopher Herringshaw     Networking and Special Projects Division
Medical Center Information Technology (MCIT)   [log in to unmask]
University of Michigan Medical Center, B1911 CFOB
1414 Catherine Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0704       (313) 747-2778