Sender:
From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 17:46:12 +0700
> From: "Andrew W. Golla" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> I guess what worries me the most is that the Gopher's just haven't been
> able to put it together and sustain it since the opening.  However, they
> have the second (or third, it may have changed during post season) best
> defense in college hockey, are finally getting balanced scoring, have come
> off of a great WCHA playoffs which showed both their character and stamina,
> and, like the other 11 teams, are talented enough to win the whole thing.
> It's 4 games for 8 of the teams, 3 for the other 4, and anything can
> happen.
>
> Should be a lot of fun to watch.

Sure glad you folks get to watch it.  We don't get ESPN-II here, so
i'm relegated to a sports bar.  If we get lucky, prime might grab
        minnesota/RPI or clarkson/LSSU friday,
but it is either sports bar or somebody with a dish for the other two
and on saturday

Maybe i should SIEVE espn???? (-:  :-)

charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
(719) 593 3492               (fax) 593-3369