Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 23:39:30 -0500
I informed that I was wrong when I stated Clarkson won both ECAC titles in
1993.  Harvard won the regular season title and Clarkson won the tournament
title, so only 1991 can be used.  Still I think of the rule as the "Clarkson
Rule", since they are still the only team to win both titles and not receive
a bye to the best of my knowledge.

I have the NCAA tournament history from the Hockey-L archives, but it does
not have any information regarding the leagues' regular and tournament
champions.  If anyone has a list of WCHA and CCHA league champions, I would
be appreciate it if you could e-mail me with the information.

As for the "Clarkson Rule", it appears that it will not be used this year,
but I wonder if it will be used in the future?

Sean Pickett
Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East Champions!
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
E-mail: [log in to unmask]