Sender:
From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1991 14:32:21 -0600
> Date: Wed, 2 Oct 91 10:26:30 -0700
> From: Hockey East Poll <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Hockey-L Poll EQUAL TIME WANTED
>
> Charlie is right, folks.  I think people should be able to at least pick
> the top Independent team and rank all 7 if they wish.  They can send it to
> this account ([log in to unmask]) if they want and I'll manage it.

For those who didn't see my private mail to mike, here's some context for
the above post.  I was (halfway tongue in cheek) advocating a poll for the
independents.  Anyway, I did this by sending mail to the four poll
maintainers.

Anyway, Keith & I had some discussion on how to rank the independents.
A couple of possibilities from Keith include TCHCR ratings, or winning
percentage (points per game) against the other independents.