Sender:
From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 1995 20:05:28 -0700
On Fri, 10 Mar 1995, Mike Machnik wrote:

> #6 PROVIDENCE (13-16-6) 3, at #3 NEW HAMPSHIRE (22-9-4) 2 (at BC)
>
> I may have been one of the few who waited up till about 11:45 to watch
> this game on NESN - I resisted the urge to check HOCKEY-L for the score.
> :-)  Fortunately, NESN cut out the three intermissions for the delayed
> broadcast so that the whole game took only a little over two hours to
> show.  (Originally scheduled air time was 10:00, but NESN chose to
> show the Seton Hall-BC hoop game instead, and that game went into
> overtime, pushing back the PC-UNH DB till 11:30 and then about 11:45.)

I wonder if any other satellite viewers had the problem that I did.
Because the computer had the schedule as showing the Red Sox rerun, which
automatically blacks out the station, I was unable to watch this game,
even though I have a legit paid for subscription to NESN.

> The one series that on the face of it seems to be
> most one-sided is UML-NU (tonight) with NU winning all 3 games, but
> something tells me Crowder can get his team motivated for a one game
> series.

I hope you bet on this game :-)

Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]