Sender:
From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 23:40:01 GMT
Tracy can not be ignored, but I think if you asked anyone that has
seen the teams play in the ECAC, there were at least 4 goalies that
outshone Tracy.

Those 4 would be:

Murphy, Thomas, Tamburro, and Parsons.

Murphy will not be the first team ECAC goalie because he ahd a very strong
offense supporting him, and really did not keep many of the games from
being losses, or wins.

Thomas shone, and when he shone he was good, but when he went sour he
was sour.  The same with Tamburro and Tracy.

Parsons kept his team in many games, and won a few for them.  He also
suprised many by basically picking up where Finch left off.

If I'm voting, Mike Parsons for ECAC 1st Team Goalie.

* Jayson Moy  RPI '89 '93  *  One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer      *
* [log in to unmask]             *  Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball    *
* The "Asian Invasion"     *  on Crystal Clear 91.5FM  WRPI, Troy *EASM*    *