Sender:
From:
Carl V Streeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 16:07:25 CST
Re: North Dakota

> to not lose to the Golden Gophers. They Could and have a chance as any
> other team in the WCHA has of winning the Final five.

Heh.  The way St. Cloud's been playing, I'd be VERY surprised to see
ND in the final five, let alone winning it.  St. Cloud has been
amazing lately, and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them win the
final 5.  As for ND, I doubt they'll make the final 5.
(Writer's note:  I'd love to eat these words, as the Badgers have done
much better against ND than SCSU)

--
Carl Streeter             |  "Nothing is more frightening than
[log in to unmask]     |    ignorance in action"   --Goethe