Sender:
From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1991 08:09:00 CDT
John Feigal writes:

> I think that most Gopher fans would say that the Wisconsin pep band
> would win this battle hands down.  They certainly have a lot of
> enthusiasm and keep their fans in the game.  Sometimes the Minnesota
> pep band has to be prodded to play something.

John, consider the band that Clarkson brought to St. Paul last spring.
They were very enthusiastic and loud, yet they were at only about half
strength.  Had their entire pep band been there, they could have rivaled
the Wisconsin bands that have played at the WCHA tournaments in St. Paul.
What you say about Minnesota's band is, alas, true.

-- Erik