Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 1995 14:12:01 -0500
I just called the Providecne College ticket office and I was told the the
tickets for the Championship are being mailed out today (3 March) and Monday
(6 March).  If you have already ordered your tickets you should receive them
sometime next week.

I also asked how many tickets are still available and I was told that about
200 tikets remain available as of 2 pm today.  You still have time (but not
much) to get your tickets if you have been putting it off.  To order by
phone via Mastercard or VISA, call 401-865-2271 (Monday through Friday,
9:00am to 4:00pm ET).

Sean Pickett
Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East Champions!
BU Hockey Page:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html