Sender:
From:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 21:59:44 -0400
Comments:
A VAX cluster with VMS V5.5-2, PMDF V4.2-10, JNET V3.6 & MU V3.2
Can anyone at Brown tell clue me in on availability of tickets for
Friday nights game?  The couple of games I caught at Meehan earlier in
the season they were no problem, but I suspect this weekend might be
different.

The team info file in the archives lists a phone number but doesnt say
if credit card orders are ok.  Assuming they aren't how early should I
get there to be reasonably sure I'll be able to get in?

An off-list reply would probably be more appropriate.  Thanx.

--Bill