Sender:
From:
"William C. Hsiung" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1991 14:45:08 -0400

>Well bad news for Minnesota fans.  The Badger Herald reported that the
>switch of the Minn-UW game to the Met Center is just the start.  As
>you know Minnesota Athletic Director Rick Bay is becoming president
>of the Cleveland Indians.  In an unexpected move he is going to take
>the entire Minnesota athletic department with him.
>
>Beginning next January the Case Western Gophers will be unveiled.
>No word on whether Gopher ticket holders will be able to get
>comparable seats in the Case Western Forum.

I wished it would happen, but no one here would go to their games anyway :)
Besides, we don't even have a hockey arena in Cleveland.

--
Willie Hsiung                     		[log in to unmask]
Electrical Engr. & Appl. Phys. Dept.  		[log in to unmask]