Sender:
From:
Dean Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1991 13:39:26 CDT
charlie shub asks:

> So, what makes home ice?  I'd love to hear some speculation from the fans and
> some reflections from some of the participants on the list.

I originally made the statement that I didn't understand the problem with
the Gopher/Badger game being played in a different arena. But I do
understand where Erik, Carol, Gary (Go Big Blue!), etc. are coming from.
If you ever saw Mariucci Arena I think you would understand too. It's
kind of like the Fenway Park of college hockey and it's going to be sad
to see it go.

I'd still rather see the game in the Met though.

Dean