Sender:
From:
Jeffrey Senator PYAC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 09:20:26 EST
     I am trying to find some info on leading scorers nation wide.   An
article was run last week in a local paper indicating that Martin St.
Louis of UVM was the third leading scorer in the country.   This was
before he had five more points over the weekend to bring his
season total to 61.   I was wondering if he has moved up the scoring
list but I have no way of knowing.  If anyone who could offer any
insight on this  it  would be greatly appreciated.