Sender:
From:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 23:12:58 -0500
One has to also take into account that Morrison does play for the UofM,
and admittedly they are basically the best team in the CCHA this year.
It helps when the line your playing on can make the opertunities happen.
I take nothing away from the guy, he is indeed a great player.  The same
thing that might make Holzinger look bad (the line giving up a lot of
goals, etc) can have the opposite effect if the line is good and can keep
a player on a steady diet of opertunities.  I'm not saying they do feed
him the puck, so do not misunderstand what I said, though I think we
could make a case that MSU did with A. Carter (but that happens when you
have a "go-to guy).  I almost since a backlash here against Hobeyzinger-I
mean Holzinger.