Sender:
From:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 21:05:07 -0500
Well lets add more fuel to the fire.

This really can't be resolved until the conference tournaments are over, since
they get an automatic bid.  Even Massachusetts can get in! So I assuming that
one of the favorites will win each tournament.

HE:  Maine, Boston U., New Hampshire, Northeastern
ECAC:  Clarkson, Brown
CCHA:  Michigan, Bowling Green, Michigan St.
WCHA: Colorado Coll., Denver, Minnesota

People are arguing whether Wisconsin should get in over LSSU.  Right now that
issue is dead since the difference in their RPICH ratings are more than .01.
Wisconsin would get in over LSSU for that fact alone.  I put Brown (#13 RPICH)
over Wisconsin (#11) since two teams from each leauge must get in.

The team that is in real danger of not getting in is Bowling Green.  They are
#12 in the RPICH.  The difference between them and Wisconsin are less than
.01.
So, it depends on the opinions of the selection committee whether BGSU or
Wisconsin gets booted.  Again, the RPICH standings can change before the
season ends.

Brian Gentry
BU'95
Go Terriers!!
The Beanpot is Home!!
Now for the HOCKEY EAST championship repeat!!