Sender:
From:
"Jeffrey M. Beyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 12:41:56 EST
Since I emplored members of the list to throw out some ECAC Hobey possibilities
and haven't seen any posted yet, I'll just throw out some names.  Granted, I
haven't been watching ECAC hockey for as long as some here (Mr. Buffa and Mr.
Fenwick come to mind) so maybe some of the more knowledgeable ECAC fans can
amend or add to this list.

Steve Martins, Harvard
Eric Perrin, UVM
Martin St. Louis, UVM
Marko Tuomainen, Clarkson
Mike Harder, Colgate
Brian Mueller, Clarkson
Ryan Mulhern, Brown

With all respect to Sullivan of Yale and Thomas of UVM, both of whom I think
are great goalies, I don't think a goalie has much of a shot of being
nominated....

Jeff