Sender:
From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1991 13:09:07 EDT
As mike said, some of us are happier seeing Team USA playing so many
NHL teams than Div. I schools.  From the interview I saw with Dave
Tretowicz, Tretowicz stated that the pro's are much stronger and
smarter at the game than at the college level.  This can only help
Team USA.  Even if they get blown out a few times, they'll learn
and benefit more from that experience than beating a college team.

Mike "I was at the Soviet-USA hockey game at Lake Placid" Zak