Sender:
From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 20:19:48 -0700
Sorry to waste the bandwidth on a marginal topic, will be brief, esp to
let those Westerners have a chance to write!  :-)  NO flames, please!

At a talk on campus yesterday , the visitor from Maryland mentioned some
research ... his overhead said "RPI" as the reference, and even most of
the CA people in the audience sort of knew what he meant, but he SAID
Rensselaer, and no one identified them as being the same!!  Any of you
alums/students near Troy, send that info to the campus honchos!!

Go RPI!!

Tony Buffa
RPI '64
U of Illinois '66 and '69

Physics Department
Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo

Our basketball team may be 1-22 and ranked 302 out of 302 in Div I, but we
have no where to go but up and we make ESPN news more than the teams
ranked between 50 and 301!!