Sender:
From:
"William C. Hsiung" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1991 11:43:33 -0400
After reading some articles about NCAA eligibility and the Olympics that
were posted a few months ago, I'm just wondering if NCAA hockey players
have only four years of eligibility.  The reason why I'm asking this was
while I was looking through the stats of former NMU defenseman Brad Werenka
this summer, it showed that he already played four seasons for NMU before
last season, though he only played a few games in his 4th season.
Is a player allowed to play five years of college hockey?

--
Willie Hsiung
 Electrical Engr. & Appl. Phys.