Sender:
From:
James Endress University Of Michigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 1995 16:15:23 -0500
Kelly is mainly a linesman, and does a very good job at that.  They
probably didn't have anyone else to go to Fairbanks.  Piotrowski has the
ability to call a very good game, but chooses not to call anything.
Roger Graff actually seems to have emerged as the best ref in the CCHA,
as he  has had several decent games in a row.  He at least doesn't have
an effect on the game.  I would guess it is hard to get people to
referee in the CCHA, because they would have to miss a lot of Fridays (I
would think).

James