Sender:
From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 1995 21:29:17 -0700
As a BU fan I want to reinforce what Jason wrote.  For years BC fans used
similar cheers deriding Canadian players on BU.  I notice that BC's
excellent goaltender is from very near where I live in Alberta.  Could it
be that expediency played a role in his arrival at BC?

Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!!