Sender:
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 1995 06:50:05 -0500
> Question: Has Kobie Boykins ever played? What's the point of training for a
> sport you're never gonna play in? If the score in a game is RPI 7, team x 1
> with 10 min left in regulation, why doesn't coach Fridgen put in Spadafore
> and Boykins, and if Spad continues his 1.000 sv pct, he should gradually get
> a somewhat larger chunk of ice time...
>
> Who else for the Engineers is a perpetual bench warmer?

   Mike Rolanti.  Who happened to live in my room last year.  I think we have
this bench warming thing in common. :)

> is about to use the evil "Rensselaer" in their posts!

   Why do people care so much about the whole RPI/Rensselaer thing anyway?

--
- Melissa #21 (Penguin)                _/. Go RPI Lady Engineers!! .\_                         Keep smiling!!

Go Penguins, Yankees, and NY Jets!!!                   MST3K Rules! :)