Sender:
From:
Richard Edward Vehlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 1995 23:39:23 -0500
RPI shoots down Air Force over hostile territory 7-3. 122 minutes in Penalties.
Bryan Richardson- 3 goals, 2 assists. Wish I could've been 2000 miles away to
see this... I'll leave the gory details to someone with a better handle on the
specifics.

Question: what kind of crowd was there- it sounded almost like an RPI home game!
There couldn't have been a lot of students roadtripping there from here, and
how many recent alums of RPI are in Colorado?

-Rich Vehlow    [log in to unmask]