Sender:
From:
"Murray D. Perrett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 1995 18:12:34 -0700
Just a footnote after watching a half dozen games on satellite it seems
to me that the referees in the States are trying their hardest to take
hitting out of hockey altogether.Perhaps the NCAA has instructed them to
do this but they sure control a game the way they want to. I say get rid
of the two referees and go back to one,and this is an old experienced ref
speaking!!!