Sender:
From:
David B Reusch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 11:04:51 -0500
Just FYI, when Maine played BC this year, last month, they did do
the split 3rd period.  From what I can remember, it's something
Walsh always does there.  I was at both games and remember thinking
"what were they thinking when they designed this place!"  Now that
would be an interesting bit of trivia...

The first game was also my first shootout, the only one that Maine
has won...maybe I need to go to more games :-)!  I didn't find it
very satisfying.  It wasn't until Allison threw his arms up in the
air that I realized it was over (and I've been trying to pay
attention to all the chatter on this subject!).

New topic...any word on when the UNH-UMA game will be rescheduled?
Be nice if that was over break, somehow.

Dave Reusch
UMaine '86, UNH GR '95