Sender:
From:
"Luiz F. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 1994 18:38:22 EST
Brown began the 1994-95 ECAC season on a positive note with a hard-
fought 4-3 win over an outstanding Harvard squad. This was an
excellent game between two fast-skating, highly-skilled teams.
I was impressed by how both teams were able to perform at such high
level so early in the season. College hockey at its very best.

Is Harvard overrated? Hardly. Harvard has an outstanding team. Steve
Martins (f), Cory Gustafson (f), Ben Coughlin (f) and Ashlin Halfnight
(d) are among the best college players in the country. Harvard is a
pleasure to watch... and an even bigger pleasure to beat.

Is Brown underrated? Probably, but it's fine this way. As I said
before, the only ranking that matters is the one that will become
available around 10:30pm on March 4, 1995. It will be based not on
what the "experts" believe, but on how the twelve ECAC teams will have
performed on the ice.

Scoring Summary:
First period - B: Mulhern (Jardine); B: Martino (Mulhern, Trach)
Second period - H: Losinger (Konik, Halfnight); H: Martins (Gustafson,
     Cohagen); B: S. Humber (Merrill, C. Humber)
Third period - H: Martins (Konik, Halfnight); B: Martino (Flynn,
     Mulhern)

Goaltenders: B: Parsons; H: Tracy

Luiz F. Valente