Sender:
From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 1994 17:06:31 EDT
Brian said, in part..
>Could someone on the list please send me directions to RPI from Boston,
>starting from I-90 West?

Directions to RPI (and to most Div I rinks) are in file HOCKEY-L
TEAMINFO.  To obtain a copy, send mail to [log in to unmask] and
in the body enter

   GET HOCKEY-L TEAMINFO

The file is about 2400 lines long.  If your mail program can't accept
mail that large, use this command instead

   GET HOCKEY-L TEAMINFO SPLIT=20

This causes the file to be returned in pieces of about 20K bytes (20,000
characters) each.

There are many files of potential interest in the HOCKEY-L archives.  To
obtain an annotated list, request file HOCKEY-L FILELIST

cheers,

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]

LISTSERV Gem: HOCKEY-L SEARCH
Use the GET HOCKEY-L SEARCH command to obtain a brief tutorial on
searching for old or not-so-old HOCKEY-L postings.

Send the "GET HOCKEY-L SEARCH" command to "[log in to unmask]".