Sender:
From:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 1994 01:09:30 -0500
Pos.      Name                School            USHL Team
F      Brent Cary             Denver U.         Omaha Lancers
F      Angelo Ricci           Denver U.         Omaha Lancers
D      Paul Koch              Denver U.         Omaha Lancers
G      Jim Mullin             Denver U.         Dubuque Fighting Saints
D      Kelly Hultgren         St. Cloud State   Omaha Lancers
F      Dan Carter             Miami-Ohio        Omaha Lancers
F      Matt Oates             Miami-Ohio        Omaha Lancers
F      Mike Peluso            U. Minn. Duluth   Omaha Lancers
F      Joe Pankratz           Minnesota         Lancers/St. Paul Vulcans
D      Ed Campbell            Merrimack         Omaha Lancers
F      Neil Donovan           U-Mass Lowell     Omaha Lancers

Gee....wonder which team ->I<- follow?   :)

Joel

             Joel Mack              | "I'm psychically well-endowed."
     [log in to unmask]  |       - Lamont Cranston
     Go Lancers!  Go Pens!  Go DU!  |            _The Shadow_