Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 1994 02:02:03 -0400
[log in to unmask] (TariAnne Texter) on Tue, 4 Oct 10:18
PM wrote:

>I have just one thing to say--WOW!  I need money--think
>BU will send some my way?  :^)

I seriously doubt it. :-)  Jack was very surprised (and
gratified) that the administration came up with the money for
the new weight room.  At the Friends social two weeks ago we
were given a tour of the new weight room and it was fantastic.

Besides quadrupling the size of the weight room and buying
workout equipment, and adminstration also installed a new
ventilation system for the room.  I don't think their is any
money left for handouts. ;-)

As for the team's uniforms, Friends of BU Hockey helps pay for
them with the funds that they raise.  The difference between BU
and many other team is that BU does not change their uniform
when they replace them.  Therefore it is not obvious when they
have new uniforms.

Sean Pickett     -     Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East
Champions!