Sender:
From:
"Charles A. Baldwin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 1994 11:25:33 -0400
Someone else may have a definitive list, but here are some Hobeys (off
the top of my head) who currently play in the NHL: Neal Broten, Tom Kurvers
(but someone should check on this), Tony Hrkac, Kip Miller (but sent down
recently), Robb Stauber (I think sent down too, but did play last year).
Neal Broten seems to me to be the only one to come anywhere close to being a
bona-fide NHL star and now he's kind of long at the tooth. (Of course Lane
MacDonald never tried the NHL due to medical conditions...who knows what
would have happened? :->)