Sender:
From:
DAVE KING X8504 MS 10-32 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 1994 07:46:28 -0700
  I have to agree with all the postings thus far. I am a fan of both the
college and pro game. But if I am going to spend money to see a game I would
just as soon see a college game live over the pro game. I feel I get more bang
for my buck at the college game . The excitement and action is much better in
the college game. The checking and hitting is much cleaner and I think harder
than the pro game because of the no fighting rule. With no red line for two
line offsides I feel the college game leads to a more open style of offense.
You also get to see some great goaltending becasue of the open style.

  The rinks are generally samller and fan participation makes it a much noiser
game. I do not get to see as many Black Bear home games now that I live in the
Portland area. I do enjoy everyone I can see including the ones played here in
Portland.

Dave King