Sender:
From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 1994 14:08:54 -0500
Total difference score from Drop The Puck's
ECAC preview was 36 (even though Eric
poster transposed Dartmouth and Yale, it's still
the same score).

Total for TBRW?

Team    TBRW    True    Diff

RPI     1       3       2
BRN     2       4       2
HVD     3       1       2
CLK     4       2       2
COL     5       7       2
SLU     6       10      4
YAL     7       11      4
DRT     8       12      4
COR     9       8       1
UC      10      6       4
VER     11      5       6
PRN     12      9       3

Difference score: 36.

And we cost much less (and have a better sense
of humor).

BTW, if you take squares rather than absolute
values for the difference score, we take DTP to
the cleaners...

(and if 'Gate and Brown hadn't tanked the last
weekend, we'd be even better...)

Greg Berge
Editor and Co-Founder, The Big Red What!
Next issue: March, 1994
Cambridge (sucks)
Let's Go Red!