Sender:
From:
"Kenneth H. Snell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 91 09:48:12 EST
    I agree with the Cornell band's "cruise director" on this one.  But the sea
seats do offer a tremendous view of one goal.  Any way, nobody has ever made
the comment that they couldn't hear the bands due to the seats.

      BTW, if you are going to look for Jeremy, it is true he will be yelling
and all of that but also he sorta looks like Wormser from "Revenge of the
Nerds"  (Sorry Jeremy, but I had to do it...)

-----Ken
     Clarkson '91
     "Walker Arena will drive this team to greatness"